I am so fricking frustrated with my weight loss right now I could just scream. I put all this hard work in at the gym and do a pretty good job of monitoring what I eat and still no loss!!!! Here is a super big kicker. I finished the Get Fit program at the Y!! Here are the results!!!!!! Wait for it............... I GAINED 6LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even kidding you. It was suppose to be lose 10lbs in 10 weeks, I guess I shot that theory right out of the water!!!! Oh it gets better. I LOST INCHES AND MY BODY FAT WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now normally that would be something to be thankful and grateful for, but how can I when my clothes don't fit any better and the number on the scale went up!!!!!!!!!!!!! If purging wasn't so bad for your teeth I think I would try it!! The coach is seriously at a loss with me, she is baffled. Welcome to the club!!!
Jackie signed up to run a 10k in May the half marathon was to much in to short of a time. Guess who needs to sign up next???????
I am going to take my short vacation have fun and try and decide what my next plan of attack is going to be!!!! What "new" diet thing will I spend my money on next LOL!!! I think I will come up with a "Shelia Harper plan that will work" "Lose 6 dress sizes in 6 weeks", " Go from a size 14 to a size 4 in just a few months" I might as well try and make some money off this deal, everyone else is!!!
Ok...If you come up with a way to lose 6 dress sizes in 6 weeks and/or size 14 to a 4, I will buy it! Have a good time in ND and take some time to reflect on your body fat loss success. Then you can worry about coming up with your next idea.
ReplyDelete