Thursday, July 22, 2010

Round 3

This is the 3rd week of the boxing class and I must say it is quite the workout!! At the same time it is frustrating. The flyer said the class was geared to everyone. I would beg to differ on that one. The instructor goes so fast it is hard to get the form and moves down. Oh well I guess as long as you keep moving!! One more week. I did learn that jumping rope is one of the best resistant workouts out there, or so she says, try doing it for 3 minutes straight and you must just agree!!!

As far as my eating for the last two weeks, I will have to say it was crappy. The more I try to do good sometimes the more I fail. I really need to increase my water intake. I found this water recipe and made it. It is refreshing over ice.

1/2 cucumber
1 knuckle ginger(I used powered stuff, I just dumped it in I would guess a teaspoon at least)
1/2 cup mint leaves or 2 mint tea bags steeped
1 lemon juiced
1 gallon water.
Peel ginger and cucumber, puree all ingredients together in food processor mix with water let it sit overnight in frig, strain into another container or water bottles. Refridge unused portions up to two days.
I used a handful of fresh mint and 2 mint green tea tea bags. I had to strain mine through a dish towel to get the floaties out of it. Worked like a charm!!!!

I will try to do better this coming week. I still have a goal to lose 10lbs before Shantel's wedding on the 21st of Aug. It is attainable if I try hard enough. I found this quote and I really like it. " Are you fit company for the person you want to become"

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of recipes to share with you from the P90X nutrition plan. I will post them to my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete