Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GLOOMY

GLOOMY that is how I feel. I was doing well the 1st week following the "Your Inner Skinny" diet plan. Then my birthday happened. I had a great weekend, family, friends, beer, cake, chips. I had it all!! I had so much fun and was so relaxed.

On Monday it was back to reality!!! I am struggling to get back on track with the plan, why? Because I have not taken time "to plan". The weather is crappy, I don't want to go to the store to get "real food", it is cold and windy and I don't want to go to the gym when I get off work. I feel overwhelmed and stressed with decisions I need to make personally and professionally. What do I do to motivate myself?

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about your profession decisions...

    I am feeling the same sort of "don't want to leave the house because it's crappy outside" kind of gloom, which is why I haven't done a real grocery shop yet. We had more groceries in our vacation condo!

    Hopefully you and S can have a fun day together tomorrow! Find an activity that you can do together and end it with a trip to the grocery store. I'm going to try that with L tomorrow.

    Remember the excitement that you saw when you got that scale to move last week and let that motivate you to press on!

    ReplyDelete