It is finally here, on Sunday I will participate in the Warrior Dash!!! www.warriordash.com This scares the heck out of me. I know that it is more of a mental game than a physical one. I am pretty confident I can run the whole thing, not fast by any means mind you, but the obstacles, that's where my fear is. I don't do good with mental games. It is all for fun so I am going to give it my best shot and have some fun!!!!! I will try and post pictures but I am not to good getting things uploaded on here!!!
I took Monday off from work just in case I need to recover, hahah. I really took it off to get my shit together and regroup my plan of action.
The only one that can make changes and make things happen is me! I am the CEO of my body, I am the one in charge making all the high powered decisions. Should I have this job? At this point I wouldn't say I am the best candidate but who else is there? Who else can make these decisions? The answer is NO ONE! For me I think I need to look at weight loss and healthy living as a job and in the end the pay off is living a long, healthy life. This is as close to being a CEO as I will ever get so I better take advantage of it. Would you hire yourself to be the CEO of your body?
I can't wait to hear all about your success at the Warrior Dash. I hope you love it!
ReplyDeleteCEO...I had never thought about that. But it's so true! You are right, nobody can be the CEO but you. It would be nice but not possible. Let me know what you figure out!
You are going to do great!!! I am actually jealous of those able to do the warrior dash. I would/could seriously injure myself doing it so its on my list of things that just wont happen.
ReplyDeletePlease know I will be cheering you on from here while you have the most awesome experience!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!
Good luck Warrior!!!