Thursday, December 1, 2011

Show Me Some Action

I have been MIA for a few weeks now, I am back and ready to get down to business, that is the plan, I think.
I have this tendency to have an action plan all ready and then somehow I fail to get parts of it done.  On Monday, November 28th I was all rip roaring ready to go, eat healthy and get my sweat on using the Supreme 90 Day DVD's.  Well Monday came and went and I didnt' do either, I had a dentist appointment after work that lasted longer than I anticipated, it was only a cleaning but my mouth was super sore, let me just add that I have great teeth but they are super sensitive!! So supper was a cheesy brat and mac and cheese!  Less than a stellar day there.   On to Tues, I did the DVD, it was chest and back day, I ate great at work , but supper was from Taco Johns, once again, not good.  Wednesday, I ate really good at work, came home binged, then went to the gym and did 51 minuets on the elliptical which was 570 calories according to the machine.  I didn't wear my HRM.  I did not do S90 day as planned but I went to the gym.  Today I had a great eating day at work, came home and binged, not as bad as yesterday, felt the guilt so I headed off to the gym.  I did  65 minutes on the elliptical, 730 calories burned, once again I did not do the S90 DVD but I did go to the gym.

My problem is when I get home there is a little voice inside my head that says " binge, eat whatever you want"  I give in and do it, then another voice says " seriously now move your ass to the gym and work off at  least some of what you just ate" so I do!!  What is up with this?  Why do I binge?  Why, when I get home do I have no self control?  Why can I never do a whole action plan, eat right and workout? 
These are my choices and for the life of me I can't figure out why I make poor ones. The consequences for my choices right now are my own fault.

How do I work through this and do what I know must be done and further more know that I CAN do it?

I could easily give up, however the consequence to that is far greater than being stuck in this rut right now!!   Never give up, never give in, but I sure do feel like it at times.

Check out Sabrina, read her post Tales From a Fitting Room.  Eye opening and honest. Thank- you Sabrina!!  Maybe I can start hearing that song in my head instead of the little voice!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are back, and even happier than I finally know which pack member you are! Sometimes I am a slow poke! ;)

    We will have to get rid of our inner voices, together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if you are getting enough to eat during the day causing an extreme hunger when you get home, hence the desire to binge.

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete