Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rethinking the plan

I put my ticker tape on my page so that I could see it move!!! Noticed it hasn't moved!!! Pisses me off! I worked out with Paul this past weekend and I am now just waiting for him to send me the plan that he comes up with. I did most of the things he showed me at the gym tonight and did 40 minutes on the elliptical. I know that I don't have the best eating habits but it is like I told my Get Fit coach, I am eating within my calorie range, I just don't make the best choices to get there. Starting tomorrow, Thursday February 25th I am going to try and not drink dt mt dew. Doesn't sound like much but for me this is a huge trigger to eat, have a pop, have to eat is like my slogan. I haven't had that much water the past few days either. I have also decided that I am going to start signing up for over time at work. My problem time is right after work, I don't eat much during the day so at 3 when I get home I think I need to eat everything in sight. I stayed at work today and got a half hour of ot then went to a union meeting until 4. When I got home I had a stomachache but that didn't stop me from polishing off a bag of cheetos, no, not a big bag but the 99 cent one. Stupid because I knew these would make me get the runs, always do, and they did. Now that I am feeling really guilty and my stomach is empty I will go to the gym. I think it is my brain that is miss firing not my glute's. Why do I do such stupid shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready for more stupid crap, I worked out, then went to caribou for a caramel high rise, only a small one, not that it makes a difference. My brain must have been shut off when I pulled that stunt!!! Honestly I am sick of having negative posts and sick of not seeing results. So let me let tomorrow be my big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to be good my boss is on vacation!!!!!!!!! BTW, I am officially out of the crap food that I like to snack on, that should help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We must like to sabbatoge ourselves. I've been doing really well lately, but then bought some damn easter m&m's, but that wasn't enough, oh no. I had to buy the easter robin eggs too (like miniture whoppers). I put the whole bag in a candy dish on my desk on monday and ate the whole dish myself already! except for about 10 pieces that are staring me down. My favorites are the robin eggs easter candies that are by hersheys-they are the milk chocolate with the hard outer shell. They are in a purple bag and they only make them at easter. I had a bag in my hand the other day at the store and put them back, but why did I have any candy at all in my hand? I've been doing great only to sabbatoge myself????? What is up with that? Here's to a better day today for me and to a great new start for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, I heard this at WW and think it should be our new mantra! You only have to walk past it and say no once at the store. But if you buy it you have to walk past it every day! (or something like that) It really is a good reminder to leave the unhealthy food at the store.

    ReplyDelete