Wednesday, May 12, 2010
No gym, yet weight loss.
Ok I haven't been good about posting on here for the past 2 weeks. Along with that I have not been good at going to the gym. I went for the 1st time last week on Saturday and the first time this week was today. I somehow managed to lose 2 lbs!! Which brings me to a total of 7 I think. I will move my tape and find out! I have a dr appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that she has some in site as to why I am not losing more weight. I hardly eat anymore, usually one meal a day. It doesn't lead to weight loss but it does give me a horrible headache. I am just not hungry. I am interested to see tomorrow what the Cortisol (not sure if that is how you spell it) test results show. That is what causes you to gain weight in the stomach area. My luck it will be normal, which would be good but not explain things. I am hoping to get back into a gym routine next week starting Wednesday. I am off Monday but have to do 16 hours on Tuesday so the "good" routine will have to start Wednesday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment