Monday, May 31, 2010
Time to kick it in high gear!!
Summer rolls around and I am not ready, my shorts are still to tight!! Time to get busy and get myself movin'. I went to the gym today with the intention of just running, however I saw the sign that said they were having body pump at 10:15. I ran for 2 miles straight with out stopping in 21 minutes!!! Then hit the studio. It was a good workout. I had not been to body pump in a very LONG time, so we will see what tomorrow brings. Sore body parts I am sure. I was suppose to go walking with the neighbor who is training for the Breast Cancer 3 Day, she said 5 or 5:30 and it is almost 7, so I think something might have come up for her. Next time!!! Jackie wants me to run a half marathon in Bismarck Sept 18th. If I start training now I would be able to do it, or at least the training plan says I should be able to it!!!!!! Still tossing the idea around. It is a huge commitment!! Plus you train 7 days a week, with summer here that could be a little hard. I will see what I can do!!!!!! Since the new Month is starting, I will shoot for a week of good eating and getting to the gym at least 5 times!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I didn't know about the 2 miles before the BP class. Good for you! I think you would be great in a 1/2 marathon, honestly. I didn't know that you had to train 7 days a week. Yowza! I would say, give it a shot.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the shorts. That's why I'm still wearing jeans. I better get some noticeable changes soon or will be forced to buy new clothes, which believe it or not, I don't want to do!