Monday, June 28, 2010

It will be ok!

I gained weight when we were back in ND, I went to the gym and worked it off and then some!! Wow I was impressed. Then came company!! I did manage to hit the gym 2times last week, which for me was horrible but at least it was something. I didn't really eat bad, we just snacked alot. Ok maybe some consider snack eating bad, I really don't however I know that I ate more in a day of snacking than I would have if I would have just had meals. So the pounds that I gained in ND came off plus one more, but the snacking from this "vacation" brought it all right back on. Honestly I didn't even drink that much beer, only a couple on Friday and Saturday. I did go to the gym tonight and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then did Body Pump!! I am sure I will be sore tomorrow. It will be well worth it when the scale goes down again. I really need to start drinking water. I bet I had 2 glasses of water all weekend. That is bad!!! I know with the 4th coming that weight loss might not be within my reach for the week, but I am ok with that. We only have a 4th of July once a year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Water...I am starting to think that is the most important part of a fitness plan. When I drink enough water, I have better workouts and eat less. When I don't, I snack too much and puff up like a balloon! Thanks for that reminder!

    ReplyDelete