Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pump it up

I went to Body Pump tonight!! WOW it has been a long time. I felt really good. I had a flu shot yesterday and for some reason my arm is really sore, usually it doesn't get that way. Sore arm or not I did the class. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical before the class. The scale, what did it say this morning? Wait for it............ IT WAS THE SAME!!! I am starting to think that I am destined to stay at this weight!! A few years ago when I was going to WW I remember a meeting where the leader talked about a lady who came to meetings every week for a long period of time but never lost any weight, just stayed the same, finally something clicked for her and the weight started to come off. No, this was not me, but I am hoping for the same result, ONE DAY IT WILL CLICK!! I thought I knew what I was doing but it looks like I need to "tweak" something.

Friday will be a challenge I am going to Happy Hour with some friends. I could pass but this has been set up for over 2 months it is hard to coordinate our schedules. My plan will be to make good food choices during the day and not make Happy Hour turn into Happy Night!! I will keep you posted on how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. My arm always get sore from the flu shot. Good for you for going to BP anyway!

    I'm sure you will have that "clicking" moment Shelia. You just need to figure out what it is that is missing in what you do. Only you truly know that answer.

    Have fun at happy hour, yes it is just an hour, not a night. :) But enjoy yourself, without guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment.
    fyi- I had taken a break from Shred, first because I did the run last Sat., then just out of laziness. I did it this morning, Level 1, and my thighs from the squats are killing.....

    ReplyDelete