Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ending 2010

This will be my last post of 2010, I must say that I am happy that this year is coming to and end and I hoping that 2011 will be filled with exciting things.
We are leaving town to spend Christmas with our families in ND, we will be coming back to the cities early on New Years Eve to ring in the New Year here at home.
2010 had many happy things happen throughout the year as well as a handful of sad. One thing I am truly happy for is that it looks like my sister in law might make it back to ND to spend Christmas with the family. the Dr's in TX just have to give her the go- ahead that she is strong enough to get on a plane and fly back!!!

For 2011 my hope it to kick my health and fitness on to a road with less bumps and potholes. I will choose to take the curvy roads when challenges arise. Easier to overcome than bumps and potholes, thus taking some of the pressure off. In 2011 I will challenge myself to remember daily what is important to me. It is not the number on the scale it is being healthy and spending time with friends and family, being the bigger person, digging deeper to find the ability to do something when you really don't want to. These are just a few of the things I have in mind for 2011. I will use the rest of December to come up with the rest of my blue print for 2011.

Happy Holidays to all of you!!! See you back in 2011!!!

3 comments:

  1. Safe Travels! We will see you in ND!

    Your post made me cry...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday. I hope things go well w/ your sis in law. I like the idea of reflecting, may just do that. I forget that I had a really good year despite some of the potholes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to the Crime and Punishment Museum today in Washington D.C. (we live 20 min. away). I so thought of you when we went through the prison area. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete