My well laid out plan had a set back. On Friday we had to leave for ND because my mother in-law passed away. Sweetest lady one will ever know. Driving back on Friday I had told my husband that I had lost 3.5lbs since Monday, I was excited however I knew it wouldn't last. We were traveling, emotions were on the high side and friends and neighbors would be bringing tons of good food to the house and there would be no exercising.
Never fear I am prepared to be right back on track tomorrow. Food is all prepared and I will be ready to hit the gym after work. I have a spinach, red&green pepper and celery egg beater omelet for breakfast a turkey burger with no bun and yogurt for lunch, some jicima and tomatoes for a snack as well as the Dr. OZ Green drink. (an apple, cucumber, celery, and spinach, ginger, lemon juice and 4oz of water), I had to use lime juice and added a pack of truvia and some cinnamon to the mix.
My weekend project will be to change my ticker tape at the top of my page. That could be ugly. haha
Be true, be real, be strong.
So sorry about your mother in law.
ReplyDeleteFYI- I sent you the Stylish Blogger Award, check post to collect.
Awkward to say that after expressing condolences, but, uhm, sorry.
Thanks Laurie, my weekend didnt' go as planned, i was LAZY!!! So I will update and do the Sylkish Blogger questions this week!!
ReplyDeleteSpanakopita is the Greek spinach pastry thing...yummy! Of course it was frozen from Costco, so not as good as the real thing in a Greek restaurant.
ReplyDelete