Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feeling good

Normally I blog on Wednesday's guess I am a day late. Oops!!! I had my first week weigh in at WW on Monday and I was down 1.4lbs. I was happy with this, I had logged all my food and used all my points,plus all my weekly points even going over by 3. So I will take the 1.4. My frustration had come the week before when I did my initial weigh in and the scale at WW was 3lbs more than mine at home!! I am over that now!! I find that I am eating better and drinking more. I didn't go to the gym on Monday but I did the Shred DVD, I didn't go on Tuesday or Wednesday because I was LAZY and it was FREEZING COLD OUT!! That is an UN-motivator for me. I went today and watched Jennifer Hudson on Oprah, inspiring! What I didn't get about it is why her WW leader didn't want her to say how much weight she has lost, it was weird I thought!! I am hoping this week has a good outcome on the scale!!!! Gotta end this and get to bed going to work at 3am!! Better find some food, I always seem to be hungry when I work these weird hours. Gotta prepare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment