Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Learning lessons the hard way
This has been a shit week, it started out shitty and I don't anticipate it getting any better. Sometimes that just happens, it's called life! We went to the Olive Garden for an early Valentine's supper on Sunday. Not a brilliant thing to do when you have a weigh in on Monday. This delectable supper lead to a 2.8lb gain on the scale. I was pissed. Why, I am not sure I knew that there would be no loss, however almost 3lbs hit like a ton of bricks. My eating since the weigh in has been good. I have been having really bad headaches all week. I really believe they are stress related, can't even blame it on not having carbs. Usually a good workout will help with the stress and the headaches. Not this week. Honestly I don't even have the energy or ambition to workout, yet I make myself do it!! I think this is a sign that I need to really think about what I have going on right now and decide worth it to worry about it or chuck it out the window and say good-bye!! It seems bad news has me on speed dial lately, I wonder if you can get on the no call list for that!!!! I declare next week a "stress free" week, I will have Monday off because of Presidents day so a short week should equal a good week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope things improve. I often let the scale dictate my mood..such a set up. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSorry
ReplyDeleteSheila-
ReplyDeleteThat is funny about the seaweed things.
I was at a friend's last week and they were trying to get me to try them. I had just brushed my teeth and had that minty taste and didn't want to ruin that. I did see them today at TJ's and even picked them up, but didn't buy them since I hadn't tasted them.
They liked them, you didn't. I guess I'll have to try them myself at some point.