It is no joke that I have a phobia of commitment. With this being said I am making a commitment to myself for the next 28 days. We are heading to Las Vegas for a short, much needed vacation on April 29th. I am starting the commitment to myself tomorrow, April 1st. No it is not a joke, I am doing this!! This is what I have committed to doing for the next 28 days.
1)I will do the 30 Day Shred DVD daily. I did this back in Sept when Syl did this as a challenge. I missed 4 days out of the month doing it. I did well and lost inches, not pounds but inches. Gotta take what we can get.
2)I will eat healthy and make good choices. I will try and eliminate added sugars.
3)I will continue with the C25K training plan, I have one more time left this week and I will be on to week 3.
4)I will burn 1200 calories at the gym. This one scares me a little, I usually only burn around 700-800 in an hour, what this means for me will be longer workouts at the gym.
I can do this, right now the commitment to myself is for 28 days!!!!!
I think I figured out how to set my heart rate monitor to show my calorie burn. If I didn't get itright I will give it another shot tomorrow night!!! Probably has been programed right the whole time, I maybe just didn't know how to use it. That happens alot with me and technology!!!!
I am off for 28 days of pure............................ I will fill in the blank later.
I'm with you sister of 2 Sisters. It's going to be a healthy month! Let's do it!
ReplyDeleteI am focused this month too! A lot more of the C25K (my way) and a lot more Jillian! As awful as that may seem, I need to do it to prepare for my 5k race at the end of May.
ReplyDeleteI admire your month long commitment and I can't wait to see how it turns out come the end of the month! But it will be a habit that you carry with your forever!