Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Want the change- be the change

I am taking a little break from reality for the weekend to try and get my shit together.  I am stressed, pissed, upset and any other emotion you want to throw in there.   I am sick of people saying they will support me, and not holding up their end of the deal.   Frankly I am sick of everything right now!  Exercise, trying to eat right, things that are out of my control, bad news.  Everything!!!!

I will be back in a few days with a much better attitude.  


Want change?  Then be the change!!!!!  Nothing happens on it's own!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything figured out. I'm in the process, too! Sometimes it just takes some time to sort out what you are feeling and what you want and need. :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SO been there! I hope things settle down. May I recommend a pint of Ben and Jerry's Shweddy Balls as a quick fix? I was just reading about it on FB that some crazy moms are thinking it is offensive. I love offensive!! So, have at it. .... it's sure to cheer you up for moment.
    Or, you could do some quiet breathing and reflecting.....that sometimes helps too.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a good weekend off! So, what does getting it together look like for you? I can't wait to hear!

    By the way, I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking in to see how you are doing, how was the weekend off?

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete