Monday, October 3, 2011

Day one of tracking calories

Today starts the kick off of tracking calories and doing the Supreme 90 day along with going to the gym.  I have to get my 12 times a month in for the insurance kick back!!   I did the Supreme 90 day this morning it was back and chest I wore my heart rate monitor and it said I burned 233 cal.  I then hit the gym for a 65 minute elliptical workout!!  HRM said 770 calories!!  Good burn for day one.   I tracked my food so far today using My Fitness Pal, thanks Shannon

I am wondering what thoughts people have about using protein shakes for a meal replacement?  Does it work? Is it to restrictive to do that?  Do they fill you up?   For some reason for me they fill me up in the afternoon after a workout or if I want a snack but I struggle to feel full in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Best breakfast you can have is a protein, sugar free, shake !!

    ReplyDelete