Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Take the Free Advice

I was talking with my boss the other day and she asked how the diet plan was working out.  As I told her it goes really good for a few days and then something throws a kink into my plans and all hell breaks loose.  She told me take it one day at a time and get back on track, my response, " easier said than done".  I am not overly fond of my boss ( I have gotten better and I am working on this) but the lady has run 2 marathons and 2 half marathons, she knows what she is talking about.  I have to do what she tells me at work so I am going to start  doing what she tells me with the diet and eating.  She even gave me a training plan for running a marathon, which I did read through.  She is fit and healthy, start taking the advice it is FREE!!  I will also admit that she is very sincere about this.

I have struggled last week and the beginning of this week with bad news.  I know that I am an emotional eater.  This time I went 3 days only eating small amounts of food.  I wanted to eat, but when I did it tasted disgusting.  With this said I did not LOSE 1 POUND!!!  Are you kidding me.  I need to "get over it".  ( I think I did, I got some semi good news today)!!!!!!


A co-worker has asked me to help her stay on track with a weight loss plan.  I am excited to help because I NEED SOMEONE to help me stay accountable as well. The crappy part is that I work day shift and she works afternoons.  Never fear I will be texting her to keep her accountable!!!!

I saw on Jen's blog that she has posted a spot to find an "Accountability Partner"  I will definitely be signing up. 

Wouldn't it be great to wake up and find an inspiring text or e-mail to start your day!!!!!  I think that maybe just what I need!!! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Accountability is so incredibly important! Whoever gets you as their partner will be extremely blessed by you Shelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are going better for you. :) I love the idea of the accountability partners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gotta be hard to hear that from a boss that can rub you the wrong way. Although, I do like your attitude.
    The reason I switched to WP is b/c I wanted my url to be free from my name, which was my mistake when I first started blogger. I am fairly anonymous in my world here and I don't want anyone in my real life to find the blog.
    I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete