Thursday, July 5, 2012

Staying the same

So far this week has turned out better than I thought it would. I met with my trainer today and I did not gain weight, I did not lose any either but I am ok with that. I did not track, I did not exercise as much as I should have and I ate crap and drank beer!! I think what saved me is the heat!! Yes, I said the heat, even though I ate crappy, I didn't eat as much, it was to HOT to even eat. I had a rough workout this morning. It was so muggy and sticky in the workout room, I struggled the whole hour. I had went to the gym and did 20 minutes of cardio before meeting my trainer so that might have had something to do with my struggle. My heart rate monitor showed that I burned 824 calories for both the gym and my trainer. I will take it!!! I have not had time to start Insanity yet, but it is still in my plans. I am still dealing with the hip pain, some days it is good and others it is sore, really sore. Here's to a cooler rest of the week and beginning of next!!

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely take a cooler next week! You had a really great calorie burn...woohoo!!!

    I think that staying the same can be just as great success as a loss some weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete