Thursday, June 28, 2012
It Was A Good Day
Today was a good day!! I met with my trainer this morning and had a great workout. It was weigh in and measurement day. The results......I am now down 8lbs and almost 8 inches!!!! Some of those inches have even come from my waist!!! Awesome!!!!!
As far as the Posture Restoration Therapy appointment today, after talking with the therapist for about 10 minutes she tells me that they scheduled me with the wrong person, she doesn't do posture restoration. Seriously!!! She knew she wasn't the right person so she consulted with the right one prior to me coming in. Really, when you called to confirm my appointment the day before you couldn't have told me there was a mix up and to call for more information on the matter. She did some consulting with me but the crappy thing is that the other therapist is very busy so getting into him is hard. My 1st appointment now is going to be July 19th.
She did say I have no limitations so I can continue to workout like I have been so that is good.
With that said I'm going to be incorporating INSANITY into my workout routine!! Wish me luck, the infomercial I watched on this looks "insane"!! The idea of doing this comes from my little sister, she started it and wants me to try it to!! Can't pass that opportunity up!!! Haha. Just can't let her beat me at it!! Game on sista! She did tell me she wasn't sure how much time she could commit to it the rest of the summer, she has 3 jobs. Guess that gives me a little head start!!! I am excited to try it even if I can't do the whole DVD ( 13 total) each time!!! Something different!! Always good to challenge yourself right?
Here's to more weeks like this one!!!! Rock'in on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the loss of inches and lbs!
ReplyDelete