It's hard to believe that it is almost June!!! Since I started this weight loss journey back in January I have managed to lose 10 lbs, that is all fine and good but I need it to be more!!! Or maybe I should say I want it to be more!!!
Since we got back from the weekend in Fargo, today is the first day back to the gym and it was horrible, I did not even want to go! Last week when I was sick I thought it had passed, NOT! I was sick again Monday night, so I made an appointment for Tuesday and went in. The dr thinks I have a stomach virus or bacteria, she did some blood work (yes, 5 TUBES) so we are waiting to get the results back, for now some sort of medicine to help with the acid or something and something for the nausea. Great stuff, good thing for insurance it was $158 but with insurance it was $12, just for the nausea medicine. So hopefully I will be feeling better soon. The gym was closed on Monday, Tuesday I had the dr appointment and did not feel like working out. Today I went to work at 3am, came home took a 2.5 hour nap, did not want to go to the gym but did. I did 62 minutes on the elliptical and hated every minute of it. However I should have went to Body Pump to stay on track with my new leaf workout but I skipped that. If I don't do it when I feel good, why the heck would I do it when I am not at my best!!!
My job is really stressing me out right now, and I don't feel the best, when will it all stop!
I must say that the weekend in Fargo was so fun and really relaxing. Thank you to my wonderful husband for taking me to my all time favorite place in Fargo, Johnny Carinos. Bowtie pasta, Italian Margaritas and Cheesecake, what more could you ask for? Nothing except when can we go again? Hahaha
First... num!!! Love Johnny Carinos. Last time, Sydney was fascinated by the rocks in the bathroom sinks (even photographed them). I was thinking, "Wow! That is like a holding cell for germs."
ReplyDeleteHow long until you get the test results? I suppose they already tested for pregnancy? Sorry - just had to ask!