Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long time,no posts!!

Where have I been and what have I been doing? Not sure, can't remember it has been so long since I blogged. I did workout on Saturday and on Sunday. Sunday I did some weight lifting as Pat was there to "spot" me. I am weak so that didn't last to long. Actually what I noticed and so did Pat is that my right arm seems to be weaker than my left, which is weired because I am right handed. Something to work on I guess!!

Monday I did not workout as I had my New Leaf test on Tuesday and you can't workout the day before.

Tuesday, I did the test, it was at 11:30, did I mention that you can't eat before this either!! Well you can about imagine how hungry I was when I finally got to eat, which was about 1pm. I ate everything in site and pretty much ate non-stop I think!!!! Not good, what I know is that if I get off my eating schedule and have to wait, I am out of control. I eat between 8-9 on days I work, I can't stand the sight of food at 6am. Wow, can it always be 6am, then I wouldn't eat!!!! On days when I am off I will eat when I get up.

Today- Wednesday, I went to the gym at 11:30 as I had to meet with my trainer at noon to get my results. What I learned is that I burn more calories, which are coming from fat now than I did before, and my VO2 max is 30% higher. This test also kicks out a new "workout" plan!! Great another plan! I fully intend to stay committed to this for the 12 weeks that it will take to complete it. I have it set up to workout 4 days a week and strength train 3 of them!!!! Anything more than this is a bonus. This time the workouts are staggered between 30-35-40-and 45 minutes!!! I usually do at least 50 minutes so if I keep that up I will have some "bonus" time in. My goal is to lose 20lbs, with this plan I should lose a pound a week. I am not happy about it being so little but if I keep it off I guess I will go with that!! What I need to do is decide when I should start it. If I start tomorrow it might screw me up so I might wait and start it on Monday. I will still workout just not do the plan, we will see maybe I will start it!!!

Now if the weather would start being nice again it would help!! oh an the scale moves downward I might once again fit into the 8 pair of work pants that hang so neatly in my closet!!! poor things!! Now if wearing some beautiful polyester pants is not incentive enough to lose some weight I don't know what is!!!!! hahah They are so stylin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment