Today I had a HORRIBLE day at work, the Happy Hour idea didn't pan out and I lost all self control. Lets see I had a lemon bar at 7:10 this am to start my day off cuz the overnight LT pissed me off ( he wasn't even there at this time, left me a note). Then I had some chips, cheese and salsa, thanks gym girl, I told my co-worker Kim I had this really good salsa at your house and she showed up with the same stuff minus the corn!!! I had a cookie, a turkey sandwich, and some sort of foreign meat with spaghetti sauce and noodles, I think it was suppose to be chicken parmesan!!! That was at work, Home, pretzels with PB (dipped by me so you know I loaded on the PB) the rest of the disappointing smore goldfish, pizza, cheese bread, 3 beers (so far) and I believe Pat and Sydney are bringing a blizzard for me on their way home from the store!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!
SO, tomorrow I am going to do the 3 day detox from Pat's plan then start the plan myself again on Saturday!!!!
Why couldn't I have just went to the gym and ran FOREVER tonight instead of eating and drinking all night? I need to find a new way to deal with stress, I am really considering a punching bag. Don't have room for one, but I can hang it from something in my garage for the summer!!!! Imagine hitting that in the winter!! NOW that would be a lesson learned!!!
Ok pity party for myself is over, I will finish my happy hour at home tonight and get back on track tomorrow!!! I only have one more cold beer so I shouldn't feel hung over. However these 4 chilled very fast in the freezer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment