So my last blog said that I used a 22lb bar for body pump, I was so excited about it that I just had to tell Trevor at work when I saw him. WELL, he informed me that it is not 22lbs, he said 11. I think that he is WRONG, but when I go to the gym I forget to go in and check for myself. My intention was to go to Body Pump tonight and do my new leaf training, but I decided to have Pat spot me in the weight room instead. Does this sound funny? It sure was!!!! I didn't do as much as I would have in the hour long class, however I lifted heavier weights. My arms are already sore. At first I think I am this wonder women when in reality I am a wimp. I do not know how to use my chest muscles and I tend to grip the bar so hard that my hands hurt before the muscles that I am suppose to be working do!!!! If you needed a good laugh that was the place to be!!! I did do 45 minutes on the elliptical so that was good.
My plan is to go to the gym tomorrow, however I might go to happy hour with my friend Nikki, I asked her on Saturday and she had to check her overbook social calender so not sure if it will happen!! I told her we could just have a couple, but that is not the way is seems to go when I go to happy hour, last time I only had 26.00 and managed to stay for 5 hours!!! Happy Hour= no gym.
Unless I could get my butt out of bed and go in the morning. Not likely. I haven't been sleeping at nights again so I could just as well get up and go but I don't!!!
My plan is to go everyday this week, so hopefully I can do that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment