So the detox began yesterday!! First let me tell you that there are no carbs in these 3 days!!!
Yesterday started out good, I ate my two eggs for breakfast and half and orange, off to the gym. When I came home I had salad with turkey,(not deli, the real thing), tomatoes, and celery, 2tablespoons fat free 1000 dressing. I finished the other half of my orange as well. So about 3:30 I am dieing for some carbs, do I do it, can I make it. Not!! First I had one Ak-Mak cracker, this doesn't do it so I had about 10 pretzels with a hint, yes just a hint of PB. Later I have to go to the store to get eggs, I'm thinking I am starving here, what should I have. I went to McDonald's and got a plain chicken sandwich and an iced coffee. I could have the chicken just not the bun!!! I think I needed the carbs to = out the beer I drank the night before. I felt kinda icky all day. What do you expect when you keep all the carbs away from a carb junkie? I hate that feeling. So a few things I shouldn't have had, but I am ok with that.
Day 2, 1 egg this morning, then off to the gym, lunch was a salad with chicken, tomato and celery and ff 1000 dressing. I ate 3 orange sections as well. About an hour after that I ate my other egg, minus the yolk. Since I am working tonight I have packed another salad and some celery sticks. This better work!!! I will blog tomorrow if I was able to stay on track at work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment