I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I totally let my weight "weigh" on my mind!! I need to find some place else to focus my thoughts, what I don't know is how I am going to do this but I am going to try and figure that out!!
I did cardio on Sunday, body pump on Monday, cardio and boxing on Tuesday, I took Wednesday off and did cardio and a little boxing tonight. I have really been trying to eat 'healthy". I did have a blizzard on Tuesday which was a ton of calories but I really didn't eat that much the rest of the day.
Of course on Tuesday I had to rush out and buy the Jillian Michael's diet pills. There are two kinds a fat burner and a calorie control, which is suppose to reduce calorie intake and help fight diet fatigue. I was a little concerned about the caffeine in them, however the calorie control one doesn't bother me. I did take the fat burner last night and thought I was going to be sick, but I think it was because I hadn't eaten much.
Because of last night I was a little freaked out to take the fat burner today so I didn't and I only took the other one once. This is what I ate. I had oatmeal cookies made with a packet of weight control oatmeal, I smashed up a fresh peach to get a fruit in the easy way. I had yogurt mixed with cheerios for my first break. It was a single serve bowl of cheerios, (budget cuts at work but we buy single serve instead of bulk, go figure). I had some celery and some jimica about 1230, as my break was late. For lunch at 1:00 I had rice with a little chicken gravy (this was my choice since I felt like crap last night and didn't make anything to take). When I got home I had some chips and a bowl of cereal. I wasn't even hungry. I think I eat at this time out of habit. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE!! I then went to the gym. This is all I have had today and I can say that I am not really hungry. I am sure that I will have some sort of snack before bed but I will try really hard to make it healthy! I have had alot of water today. I also had half of a dt coke. I didn't have any dt dew in the fridge and I am not a huge fan of dt coke unless it is mixed with whiskey!!!
Almost forgot my friend Kim had me try rutabaga-raw. I don't know what the hell this is suppose to taste like but I thought I was going to throw up!!!!!
I've never tried rutabega, cooked or raw... Hats off to you for trying it!
ReplyDelete