I better post something since I say we should do it daily!! haha I am with Sheryl, I just can't stay committed to eating right and exercising much anymore. There was a point in time when I would read the Fitness or Women's Health magazine from cover to cover, wonder where those days went!!! I think for me when I see results I am motivated, no results 0 motivation!!!! DUH!!! When I was at the dr the other day she told me that trainers say most people think they are working out hard enough to make a difference when in reality they aren't. That must be true and I must be one of them!!! DANG IT!!!
My newest thing is when I come back from Vegas I am going to put all my heart and soul into this weight loss, healthy eating thing. I know that I can't buy the chips and I can't eat the ice-cream, which by the way has been making me sick again, but I still do it!!! STUPID!!!! It is so weird before Pat started his plan we would eat almost the same things weekly, It might not have been healthy but there were really only 5 or 6 things that we ate. Burgers, spaghetti, tacos, chicken and Lasagna, so why is it so hard for me to eat "limited" food now? Before we ate chicken so why is it so dang hard for me this time. I do like it, guess I need to love it. It is so stupid, I made vegetable beef soup the other night. LOVE it and I made it with all low sodium seasonings and broth, why not sure cuz Pat won't eat it!!! So what do I do, look in the fridge for lunch and decide I need to have a ham and cheese sandwich and some chips. Are you kidding me, why did I make the dang soup!!!!! So tonight after I had an afternoon snack of a blizzard, for no reason at all, it didn't even taste good, I had some soup. I was not hungry but felt guilty that I had made it and hadn't had but one bowl of it!!!! Those are the stupid things I do!! At about 7:30 I realized I have had NO WATER today, none!!! I did go to the gym but only walked the track for half and hour so I didn't even take a water with me. However I have had a bottle and half of dt mt dew and a 20oz cappuccino while out and about!!!! How stupid!!!! I just told Pat last night, I need to quit drinking the pop, because it makes me want to eat, it gives me a horrible stomach ache most times and I DON"T NEED IT!!!! I try not putting it in the fridge but then when I want one I just pop it in the freezer for half and hour!!!! What gives????? I need to look at healthy eating as a part-time job, one thing I have learned from ALL my jobs is that "documentation is your friend", I guess I need to adopt this saying and use it to journal my foods, thoughts and habits!!!! look the food log is already finding it's way in my "After Vegas Journey".
First of all, I hope you have a great trip! Secondly, MAN - we must be the same person in different bodies! I think that you do work out hard. I think that if you had the exercise and diet things going in the right directions on simultaneous weeks, you would see results. I know, for myself, that I seem to do it like this: Week 1 - great exercise, poor diet; Week 2 - poor exercise, great (or at least good) diet, so on and so forth...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, enjoy your trip! Try to not think about all of this stuff for a few days!