Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not feeling it!!

What can I say, I do not feel like going to the gym lately!!!! What is up with that? I have been planning on going to Body Pump since I got back from Vegas but I just don't feel like it. I have only been to the gym twice since we got back.
Today is the 1st of Nov and this is what I ate. I was suppose to be off today but ended up working for a friend at the last minute so that I can have Dec 26th off. Stupid that she couldn't pick a day closer to mine but whatever!! Anyway, I decided that I should get an Iced Latte at McDonald's on the way to work. I ordered it with fat free milk and sugar free syrup. It cost $3.52, what the hell it is usually $2.38, whatever, I sat in line for 15 minutes and when I pulled up they handed me something hot. I was so pissed I told them that is not what I ordered and they hesitantly asked if I wanted the iced one. I did not have time to wait for them to make it so I told them that and left with the hot one!!! I got to my post at work at 7 right on the button!! I took the lid off and took one sip and thought I was going to vomit, it was so strong. I gave it to my co-worker so at least it didn't go to waste. Hence the reason I took the lid off to taste it. GROSS. Not a good start to the day. I had a 90 calorie special K bar, yum at about 7:30 at 9 I had a protein bar, at 9:30 I went on break and had expired yogurt and a single serve bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios!! My co-workers assured me that I could eat the yogurt, I didn't even eat it all. I spoon it on to the cereal instead of milk since it tends to make me sick. At 12:30 I had yummy turkey chili that I made with a small spoonful of shredded cheese and 3 packs of crackers. I also had a teaspoon of BLT salad, it always looks so good but tastes like crap!!! I came home and had a couple of handfuls of pumpkin seeds made by my two favorite boys!! A bite size Reese's and small pack of peanut M&M's. For supper at 5:00 I had some turkey, and about a tablespoon of mashed potatoes. Ok trying something new here. I took cauliflower and mixed it with 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese, the recipe calls it mock mashed potatoes. It was very good!!!!!!!!!!! I could really eat these instead of real potatoes. I also tried to make homemade cranberry sauce using splenda. It was a little tart but ok!! I have had about 5 glasses of water and one dt mt dew. I just ate my fun size frozen snicker bar!!! I am good for the night!! I ate really well today.

1 comment:

  1. Overall, it sounds like a great eating day! Once you get back to the gym, it will be easier to keep going.

    ReplyDelete