Wow, 2010, already? How did it creep up on me so fast? I still have chips, crackers and peanut butter in the cupboard to eat!!!! HA HA. I said that January 3rd was going to be the day to ditch all bad stuff and turn the corner to good heath. Apparently the corner is a very sharp one and I need to do it slowly!! Yes, that would be an excuse!!! Actually I have done fairly good for the last couple of days. I only "closet ate" some flips with peanut butter that I shouldn't have and a handful of peanut M&M's. The crackers are left over from the traveling snack bag and the m&m's were a Christmas gift!!
Yesterday for breakfast I had 2 scrambled eggs and a half of a grapefruit then off to the gym. For lunch I had some lettuce and the other half of the grapefruit. I wasn't going to have anything else but the half of my subway sandwich from Saturday was looking so lonely in the fridge. It was ham and cheese with pickles and black olives, no sauce. So not that bad. I got this awesome cookbook for Christmas, Taste of Home, Guilt Free Cooking. I made some chicken lasagna out of it for supper. It said it was 196 calories for one piece, however I don't know how that can be right when it has fat free cottage cheese, reduced fat Velveeta (no, I did not use this as it was almost 5 bucks), I used reduced fat Mexican cheese and then it has shredded Parmesan cheese in it. Very tasty!!! It says 7grams of fat. Kind of high but so yummy!!! I had a couple handfuls of popcorn before bed.
Monday, I slept in then attempted to eat a Special K blueberry bar, but could only get 2 bites down. I hate eating breakfast, it almost gags me. Wish the rest of the day went that way. HA HA. I went to the gym and had a great workout then came home and had a piece of the Chicken lasagna and a yogurt parfait, the Delights. 100 calories and oh so good. Not like regular yogurt, on sale at cub this week to!!!! I then had the "closet eating? flips and a few drinks of a Dt Dew. What next? The "shits" yes, this is what happens when you "closet eat". My body must have known that I wasn't suppose to eat it!!! Thanks, that should tell me something right there, STOP DOING IT!!!!!! For supper I had a 4oz hamburger on half of a lite bun and a lettuce salad. I bought some fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing, very good!!!! What is better do you think, fat free or sugar free? They have this dressing in both so I bought fat free, maybe I will try sugar free next time.
Confession, Gym Girl you will laugh at this if I didn't already tell you. I started taking the Jillian pills yesterday and today, just the blue ones. I kept out what I should have used before I returned them. As smart as I would like to think I am I forgot to write down the directions for them. So I only took one blue before breakfast and 2 before supper. You can take 2 before each meal.( found it on the internet) Not sure if I will use the red ones as those made me feel funny before. If I do I will wait until Sunday when I am off work. I will keep you posted on how they work. I just have to remember to take them consistently!!
I haven't decided what I will take for work tomorrow so I will post that tomorrow. I have been trying to drink lots of water and so far so good!! I can't stand having to go the bathroom every 5 minutes, but I guess I will have to get over it!!!
I start the "Get Fit" program at the Y next Monday!!!!
Hey! Great blog post! I would say fat-free. Sugar-free is just going to have an artificial sweetener in it. That can hinder weight loss. Just gym girl's opinion!
ReplyDeleteI hope those pills work out for you. I will be anxious to see if you have any added results from them.
I agree that the peeing thing is super annoying! We will just have to deal with it for a couple of weeks until our bodies are used to all of this water that we are consuming.