Thursday, January 7, 2010

Peer Pressure

I gave in to peer pressure of Wednesday night and went to the Green Mill for "just one" beer with 3 of my co-workers. Once again all the money I had with me was $4.00, I can at least get one beer. However Noelle said she would spot me so drink up!! We ordered and the beer was 4.25, what the hell I didn't even have enough money to buy myself my first drink. I ended up staying until 6 and had four beers!!! I had hardly eaten anything at work so I was getting a buzz really fast and I was starving. When I got home I ate crap that I shouldn't have and hit the hay before 9. I am such a dumb ass sometimes I had to get up at 4 to go into work at 5!!! Wednesday was fun, but not on the " healthy plan"!!!

Thursday, I was so tired today, I had some rice with a little gravy at 9:30am and had some chicken salad on half a lite bun and a delite yogurt at 2:00. I had pt today and had to be there at 4. I almost fell asleep waiting for her to call me back. I rode the bike for 3 miles, I think she forgot me on the damn thing. When I left there I had to go straight to the gym. If I didn't I knew I wouldn't go. I did 1.50 miles on the treadmill and 1 on the elliptical. Not much but I was super tired and STARVING!!! You guessed it when I got home I ate crap!!!!

I need to fricking PLAN!!!! I also need to learn to eat on some sort of a schedule. I go way to long in between meals then go ficking hog wild when I see food. Last night and tonight for sure. What is that saying "lack of planning on your part does not constitute and emergency on my part" Well for me lack of planning does constitute and emergency, I lose all control!!!! Plan, Plan, Plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would kick my own ass if I could reach it!! hee hee
I will try and let this be a lesson and move on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What about removing the "crap" from the house so it's not even an option? Sydney certainly doesn't need it and I'm sure Pat doesn't eat it. I want you to feel good about yourself and like you as much as I like you!

    Good for you for getting to the gym!

    ReplyDelete