Monday, April 26, 2010

My Week one of the Detox

I had a pretty good week, I am down 3.5lbs, I will take that number, anything that goes down is now a very good friend of mine. I ate regular food this weekend because Skyler and Mona were here. I did try to limit the carbs and control the portions. I was doing well until today when my friends told me at the last minute that we were going to go to Applebee's to meet up with one of our co-workers who is out sick, with Lupus and possible cancer. How can I pass up seeing her. I can't however I could have passed up the two beers and chicken wings that I had. Honestly I didn't really want the wings but hey they were half price so why not. Turns out mine were not half price. 17.02 for 2 beers and wings!!! Bet that 3.5lbs finds it's way back!! It is my own fault I do stupid shit like that. I will get back on track tomorrow and not dwell on it. I had a really good first week. Now if I can just remember how to move my ticker!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Moving your ticker is easy, just click on it! :) I'm glad that you had a great week 1! So, you had one slip up. Just get back on the wagon and you are right, don't dwell on it! We will have those in our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete