Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vacation

We are leaving on Friday for vacation, yes, I call a trip back home vacation. I know that I won't get any workouts in, so my hope is that the scale just stays the same. I have been having really good hour long workouts since the beginning of the month. One day I will run/walk the next day I will elliptical. I have been changing the resistance and incline every minute on the elliptical when I get bored. It seems to keep me on track, but it is hard. Have you ever tried doing a minute on a 15 incline and 15 resistance? Hard, but hard work pays off. I have also been trying to do weights each night when I go. I may only do 3 sets on 3 machines but that is a start!! I just want the pounds to continue to come off. I am no where near the rate of those on the Biggest Loser but slow and steady will keep it off longer, if not forever.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy yourself (I consider trips to ND vacation also)! I think maintaining is a great goal. It's one of the keys to successful weight loss!

    Good for you on your work out consistency! I think we are both finally learning that consistency is the biggest part of this journey.

    ReplyDelete