I have been to the gym 9 days in a row!!! Hoo-ray Hoo-ray!!! I wish we weren't going home next week so that I could continue on this path!! Tonight when I was working out I ran into one of the instructors from the Y, she teaches at both gyms. She said hi and started to leave. She turned around and said " Why haven't I seen you in Body Combat yet" Me, " it scares me" She said " it's not that bad, you can do it,it is a full body workout" then she adds that she is teaching on Sunday at 4:15.
I did tell her that I would try and come on Sunday so that is my goal to actually GO!!!! It will be nice to change up my routine a bit anyway. I did go to Body Pump on Monday, it was a good workout, hadn't been there in a long time. I did 65 minutes on the elliptical tonight and then some weight machines. My eating has been on track for the most part. I did have Arby's yesterday, not the best choice but not the worst! I need to find a way for the scale to move this week, it seems to be stuck AGAIN!!!!
Ok I am not one to judge bigger people when they work out, good for them to be doing something, however I do seem to judge what they wear. Tonight this very large lady was biking, she had on lime green stretch pants that you could totally see through, granny panties and all, by all that would mean fat rolls, dimples and whatever else. I am so sorry for judging this lady but really, those are not the pants for you. Honestly I almost threw up!!!
Wow She, that is impressive! I totally agree with you on workout apparel. I know we shouldn't judge...but no one wants to see that.
ReplyDelete