Tuesday, August 31, 2010

READY SET GO

Tomorrow is my "big day". I think I am ready. I have my food planned out to take to work with me. I have points left to have some supper after I do my workouts. Yes, feeling really good. I still need to find the instructions for my HRM so that I can try to set it so that it will calculate the calories I burn when working out. I always use the machines for a guideline. Since I will be doing the 30 Day Shred DVD I would like to know roughly how many calories I am burning. I still have to go to the gym during this 30 day challenge. Have to get my 12 workouts in to get the insurance discount!!!!

My plan will be to do the DVD first then hit the gym right after. After all I will be all sweaty, why shower twice!!! haha

Tomorrow my food will consist of a Blueberry smoothie for breakfast made with the Greek blueberry yogurt, fresh blueberries and skim milk, it comes out to 6pts, but the yogurt is higher in protein. A tuna burger on a deli flat, a slim fast bar, dried apples and cherry tomatoes!!!

Ready, Set, Go!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your blog posted on Syl's. I clicked on to see if anyone had posted pictures yet, but it was good to see you getting prepped. I have never done Shred. Going to take a picture. Post it? ahhh.... hopefully I'll have the nerve.
    Good luck.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete