Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacation

We leave for vacation tomorrow!!! Exciting!! I did not meet my goal to lose anymore weight before the wedding. Am I happy about this? No not really. However the scale has stayed the same and I am happy about that. I look at the Prior Fat Girls blogs everyday. They make some great points as do the people who leave comments. It is so nice to be able to relate with other people, along with that it is nice that people can put that personal information out there for the world to see.
My goal for Sept 1st, (I return to work on Aug 30) is to start the month out right. I don't want to do things half ass anymore. I already workout 4-5 times a week but I hardly ever do weights. I NEED TO ADD THIS IN, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT WHAT I AM DOING IS NOT WORKING!!!!!! I also really need to plan my meals. I know this works for me, but I get lazy!! Come on what else do I have to do that takes up so much of my time? NOTHING!! I would really like to write down everything that I eat, but for some reason that overwhelms me. Why? I don't know. Believe me it is not because I make a bad choice and would have to write it down, I tell people all the crap I eat. What I do is workout really hard and then think I am hungry and eat whatever I want. After all I did just workout!!! So when I bust my ass for an hour or and hour and half doing cardio I eat up every calorie I burned in about 15-20 minutes!!!!!! Does this make sense. Of course it doesn't!!!!!! One would think I would have learned by now not to do this. NOT!!! I think September will be a very good learning month for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment