I am hoping for 40 days of fitness fun, however I am sure it all won't be FUN!! My plan might seem simple to some but these are some areas where I struggle so here goes.
1)Eat breakfast daily
2)Eat something every 3-4 hours, this one will hopefully prevent me from binging when I get home from work. Instead of eating when I am hungry I will wait, then I am starving so nothing is safe or off limits when I hit that mode.
3)Eat Vegetables and Fruit everyday. My hope is that I will get all my servings of fruits and vegetables in for the day, but I will start slow by saying "eat them everyday".
4)DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, WATER, that is!! (haha not beer. I lack doing this and why? Iam not sure it is one of the simplest things to do!!!
5)Continue to go to the gym, but up the workouts in intensity and duration. Lately I will have a few good days in a row where I will do an hour of cardio and then it dwindles down to only a half hour towards the end of the week. Along with doing cardio, I will do weights of some sort 3 times a week. This can include the Body Pump class, or the Shred DVD. This is where my focus really needs to be.
6)I will be more mindful of the amount of sugar I consume, fake or real.
7) I will plan my meals!! PREPARE!!
This is my plan, I had planed to make myself a little chart today but I didn't get it done so I will work on that this week. I am a visual person so seeing little accomplishments will help keep me on track.
Today for breakfast I had an egg with salsa in a half a ww pita and a an orange , for lunch veggie soup and a ham & turkey sand with ww cheese on a half a ww pita. Supper was chicken pockets. (chix mixed with laughing cow cheese bake in a crescent rolls), steamed mixed veggies, a tablespoon of alfredo noodles and some pineapple. I have had 5 glasses of water and a hot chocolate today. I would say I am off to a good start. I did half hour on the elliptical at the gym today as well.
Hoping for a Happy Monday!!!
Hoping for a Happy Monday right with you!
ReplyDeleteShe, these are great goals! They are so doable that I just know you are going to have an incredible 40 days of fitness!!!
ReplyDelete