I have had a great week eating, I am trying to follow the 17 Day Diet plan, however I have to add a few carbs in there, this girl can't function with a low number of carbs, that is not an excuse to eat them, it is the honest truth!! With that said I add them in sparingly. I have found a new favorite protein bar. It is the Zone chocolate chip cookie dough one. Yummy!! I have been having one of these after I get home from work and before I go to the gym. Just the perfect pick me up, however not on the 17 Day Diet Plan.
Exercise, hitting it hard with the cardio, the weights are starting to come slowly. I did the Shred DVD on Saturday and Monday and today I did 3 weight machines at the gym. Somehow I have to turn my workout routine around and do weights first then cardio, that way I will be forced to do the weights and not be tired after the hour cardio workout. I will work on figuring this out.
I have also joined a team for the Biggest Loser MN Challenge. It is FREE!!! You log your weight, exercise and nutrition all on line. It gives you your own stats as well as your team. It is good way to stay accountable!! It started on the 24th and goes until April 15th. I have done really well these first 3 days.
I was awarded the stylish blogger award last week, part of this is to tell 7 things about yourself so here goes!!!
1) I hate birds, any kind, I hate them all.
2)I hate Mace, why can't I be one of those people that aren't affected by it. I was reminded of my hatred for it today when we had to deal with a guy who had been sprayed. Um, didn't hear the radio call saying "irritant sprayed". It makes me cough to the point of almost throwing up, and my nose and eyes run uncontrollably. Next time A-Hole just comply with officer directives!!!!!! If you are wondering what it feels like,cut yourself some hot peppers then rub your eyes and nose!!
3)I like to try new recipes but they never seem to turn out like the picture or what they make on TV. I tried making Kale Chips this weekend, saw it on the Hungry Girl show. It stunk up my whole house and tasted like crap. She claimed it was a "knock off" for chips. NOT
4)I do feel better after I exercise
5)I would like to run a half marathon, but hate committing to things!!
6)I tell my co-workers that I am going to be nice for the whole day and not swear, they never believe me and it never happens
7)I say things how they are, I am known at work for the one who will stay what everyone else is thinking!! Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing!! hahah
Love it! One of the things I love best about you is that you say it "how it is". I get tired of people talking in circles.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and effort that you are putting into your healthy lifestyle!