Today is a big day for me, I finally hit 11.1 pounds lost!! I was stuck at 9.9 for a couple of days, and all I could think was really, can't you just let me get to 10!!!! I am really excited, this has been hard for me, I am learning that there is something to the saying ' mind over matter". I have also been doing alot of self talk, when I want something to eat I say to myself, wait a half hour then you can have it, the half hour passes and I say it again, just another half hour and then have it, by this time it has been and hour and I tell myself " you have worked so hard all day long don't screw it up now". That usually does the trick! It normally happens between 730-9 at night and I go to bed around 10, so do I really need to eat,? NO!!
I am just now getting back into working out, my hips and back seem to be better, I am still seeing the chiropractor but I am down to 2 times a week. Now, if I can just shake this nasty cold, everything will be good!!
Let's see what I can do next week!!!!
Congrats on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteOk, friend...how are you?
ReplyDelete