Monday, June 11, 2012

A Month Has Past

So here I am a month in to the personal training and I have gained and lost the same 3.8 lbs over the month. I have lost 4 inches which does make me happy, but I feel I am working harder than just 4 inches. For the next two weeks we are going to focus on eating, still working out but tracking everything that goes into my mouth, good or bad. Since I should be done with weddings and graduations for awhile we are taking alcohol out for two weeks! We have run into the issue with my hip again, it hurts and it's painful to do some exercises. I am back to seeing the chiropractor twice a week and I now have an appoinment to see an orthopedic dr that specializes in hip pain!! Please can we solve this issue already!! One thing that I am super excited about is that even with the pain I have been doing some TRX suspension training with my trainer I love it!!!! This will be my next purchases!! If you have never tried it, you should!! Lot's of core work and balance!!!! Here's to the next two weeks of tracking and the hip dr!!!! Let me eat healthy and be pain free soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be interesting to see if you feel different by not consuming alcohol. Aside from it possibly making me feel sluggish, I think that there are ingredients that cause other things to flare up in a person's system. I'm not sure why I think that. Someone must have told me somewhere along the line. :)

    I think you are doing beautifully! You are being consistent which is well over half of the battle!!!

    ReplyDelete