Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Slow Process
Still working out and waiting to see BIG results!! This is a much slower processes than I thought it would be. I am down 5.8lbs now and I can tell some of my clothes feel different!! Whoop whoop!!!
My eating is better this week but is still a work in process, and will always be!!! Remember Lifestyle change, not diet!!!!
As far as the hip goes, I saw the ortho Dr today and all by bones and joints are good so it is all muscle and tissue that is causing the pain. I will start a new type of therapy next week called Posture Restoration Therapy!! I have some muscles that are over compensating since others are to weak to do their job, apparently I have a lot of core and glute work to do!!! Great I HATE core work!!!!
I am going to have some busy days ahead!!! It will all be worth it when the pain disappears!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your progress! I can totally relate and hope to wake up some day and say "Wow! That work was totally worth it because look at my results!"
ReplyDeleteYour "Posture Restoration" sounds a lot like my Egoscue. :) I hope that this is what finally takes care of this pain for you!
ReplyDeleteI think you are making incredible progress! I keep waiting for the "big one" too, which in my head translates to one week where I have a 5+ pound loss. However, all of the little losses are adding up...or subtracting down. Slow and steady girlfriend!