Sunday, November 28, 2010
WELL, WELL, WELL
Where have I been? Let me tell you!! Up to NO GOOD!! There, I have said it. Monday I did go to the gym and had a good eating day. Tuesday and Wednesday were both 16 hour days, therefore no exercise and poor, not bad just poor eating choices. Is there really a difference between poor and bad, I would like to think so, however I can't tell you how to distinguish the two. Thursday that was actually and ok day, I didn't feel good so I ate smaller portions, which included stuffing made from a ww recipe that I must say was not the "real" thing. Won't do that again. Friday, I started out ok, I went to the gym and then hit some stores. BAD IDEA, super long lines. Friday was my husbands birthday so we went out with friends for supper and some drinks. Need I say more........... Yes, beer did overtake my brain. With that said Saturday was not hell but pretty close to it. I would feel good for awhile then back to crap. This lead to eating greasy food in hopes of finding a cure for my self induced misery. Plus there was no way I was going to workout. Sunday started off good and went downhill because I didn't plan. How do I feel about this. Not the best, but I sure did have fun on Friday. I had some more bad news this past week as well, my 19 year old cousin was diagnosed with cancer. That was a hard hit and contributed to my downfall as well. What is in store for this week. NORMALCY!!!! I will be back at it and it will feel GOOD!!!!! P.S I need to get some blogs read for extra inpiration!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to get a blog written... :) You will have a good week! We have a solid month before Christmas. You can accomplish a lot in that period of time!
ReplyDeleteI HEAR you.....and I do think there is a difference between poor eating and horrible eating. My week looked like yours, here's to a new week.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry about your cousin....