Monday, February 21, 2011

What is up with this?

I went to my WW meeting this morning since my lunch date was canceled do to bad weather. I had an AMAZING LOSS 6.6 pounds. Now one would normally be so happy about this but me, I am FREAKING OUT!! The reason, I did not track one dang thing all week, I ate out 4 times and only one time was it a WW friendly meal. I over ate when I was home, who eats half a jar of peanut butter and half a bag of pretzels in one sitting? I did!! However I did not eat supper that night, like that matters I didn't need to. I missed two days working out, and when I did workout I changed it up and did intervals but on a very easy level, was totally not motivated to work out. So how did I lose that much weight? My fear is that next week I will go back and I will have gained, plus I will go to the meeting at night. Today was a fluke for the daytime. I did drink more water than last week, but if that is what made the difference I will FORCE myself to drink more!! It can't be that simple.

I did the 30 minute Shred DVD and the Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today. The Banish Fat one is 50 minutes (5 min warm-up, 5 min cool down).I just bought that one this weekend because it was $7.50, some of it is easy, some hard, some moves I HATE, but a really good workout. Then I felt guilty for not going to the gym. What? I just worked out for over an hour, so why do I think I need to do workouts at the gym? I think it is because I am comfortable there but I ALWAYS do the SAME THING. I really need to change up my workouts so I am hoping that I can use these 2 DVD's to help me with that. After I'm done with this post my plan is to make a workout calender using these two DVD's and getting to gym. (Have to go to the gym 12 times for insurance discount) I need to visually see how I can make it work, childish, yes, but I have to SEE it!!

Please give me your thought's on the loss!!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally appreciate your freak out. I would be the same.
    But, the bottom line is that the scale is just a number. It's not like it's voodoo....input and output....that's the way it is. When our clothes fall off, we know we have lost weight.
    I know this didn't help, but maybe it put a perspective on the number, it's just a number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's think about this for a minute... You had Olive Garden the night before your last weigh in. You drank a lot of water this week. Certainly some of that was water weight coming off plus what you would have lost the week before. I say, celebrate it!

    I also don't think that it's childish to plan your workouts. I think that is a very important tool. I've taken about 5 Franklin Covey classes...they all say to do what you are doing.

    I have got to pick up that Shred DVD! Maybe I will be able to leave my driveway tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I bet it felt good to move that ticker! :)

    ReplyDelete