I think I finally get the concept that just because you work out on a regular basis that does not give you an open invitation to eat whatever you want!!!!!!!
I started on Sept 1st doing Supreme 90 day, I believe it to be the 'knock off' version of P90x. Knock off, who cares it cost me less than $14.00 at Target on clearance and it is a BUTT KICKER. It came with an eating plan and a workout schedule. I did really good on the first two days eating and working out, then the weekend came I did the DVD and went to the gym on Saturday but my eating was HORRIBLE, Sunday I didn't do the DVD nor did I go to the gym, nor did I eat good!!!..
Back on track today, even without following the plan this weekend I am still down 2lbs from when I started. I realized this morning while doing the DVD that unless I am willing to follow the eating plan there really is no sense in doing the DVD's. Sure it is exercise but for me I need to see results and without the right foods for fuel that won't happen. I am not willing to put myself through a BUTT KICKING workout anymore then eat back my workout in less than 2 hours by eating crap!!!
I am off today so I will get all my food ready for the next couple of days at work.
I am determined to have a good week!!!!!!!
Wishes for a good week for all!!!!!
Wow - good luck with the 90-day plan! :) Can't wait to hear about it, and it sounds like you are off to a great start!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new look. So cute. Sometimes I find it hard to read your font. I don't know if you can change it, but thought I'd give you my personal feedback. If you want to tell me to go take a hike, that is fine.
ReplyDeleteGood luck w/ the food, it is so freakin' hard!
Funny you say that about the font Laurie, it drives me crazy but I can't remember or find where it is in the blog set up!!! I will have to ask my step-daughter she will know for sure!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya sistah~ I've worked out and then left the gym only to hit up taco bell cuz I worked out!! OMG...LOL not funny I know, and weez not dumb, we know!! You can do this, you do that video, kick some arse and use food for fuel..don't eat your workout! I'm telling myself the same thing..Cheers to a good week!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO true!!! The two really go together. And congratulations on the two pounds! That has to feel great. I wish I would have read this before last night. =]
ReplyDelete