Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I hate my new shorts!
Monday, all 3 of us went to the gym, Sydney was going to "practice" on the treadmill for her mile run the next day at school, I was going to run next to her and Pat was going to walk. This was all good until I got on the treadmill, first my I-pod wouldn't turn on, thank you Sydney for fixing that for me. Then the new ear buds I got wouldn't' stay in my ears, so I couldn't use it anyway, and last but not least my shorts would not stay up!! Stop laughing, this is not due to rapid weight loss either!!! I just bought the wrong size to make it look like I lost weight!!! Actually I did by accident, they are Nike and I can wear any where from a medium to an extra large, it is really weird, I know, apparently I only need a large in this style, which I had in my hand but must have put the wrong size back. Got them in Albertville so to far to drive to take them back, and I wore them!!! I manage to get 2.5 miles in in 30 minutes, this was not an easy task when you have to concentrate on keeping your shorts up, have no music and having to stay ahead of a 12year old so you don't feel your "old age" kicking in. I think I might gain a new running partner this summer, Sydney, if I let her run in front of me she could scare away all those darn geese. I do not like them and they are ALL OVER WOODBURY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment