Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What, where have you been

I did not go to the gym Monday or Tuesday, I had no energy and it was crappy outside and I had rough days at work, especially Monday. Doesn't make sense that I wouldn't go to the gym after a bad day, one would think you would want to work off some aggression!! Not me I guess.

Wednesday back to the gym, I should have hit body pump but I fell asleep after work, I did go in at 5am so I was a little tired. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and called in good. I had to get to the grocery store for more lettuce, you know!!! Great stuff. I have lost 5lbs since the 7th of April so I think I might be on the right track as long as the scale keeps going down!!! Who knew that starving yourself would make you lose weight. Just kidding, must be because I haven't had any BEER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean no beer at the pool party? It's probably better that way. First of all, I will probably be retaining water from sitting in the pool area. Second of all, I will need to stay alert to make sure I'm keeping an eye on those girls!

    ReplyDelete