Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekend workout

I did not workout on Saturday but I did spend the day going to two soccer games, a dance competition and then some walking around at the MOA!! Not bad. I must say when you are trying to follow a food plan that doesn't give much of a selection it is rather hard to eat out. Breakfast was fine then in between the dance competition and the soccer game there was enough time to stop at McDonald's for the kids grab something to go and head home to make a healthy turkey sandwich and some fruit. Supper at the MOA was a different story. Pat and I first shared a hamburger with no ketchup from the little 50's cafe, well half was not enough for me so I had to order another one, therefore I had a whole burger. That was fine I still lost a pound!!!!

Sunday I did hit the gym and ellipticaled for 45 minutes, it was a good workout, even with a sore toe, dang couch!!! Sunday we stayed on plan with the eating and even got to enjoy steak and half a baked potato from Applebee's for Sydney's birthday!!! NO CAKE!!! Didn't even make her one. I did however make brownies for her on Sunday night, which she polished off half a pan after school on Monday while her dad was still at work and I had fallen asleep in the chair!!! Are you kidding me, really I wasn't going to eat them!!! Not a good idea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment