Monday, August 17, 2009

Aug 17th Food for the day

At about 8 this morning I had a protein bar, at 1030 I had a hamburger with one package of ketchup and mustard, NO BUN, and some tomato slices. Around 1200 I had some dried apples and some peapods and red bell peppers. I tend to leave these on my desk so that I can just grab some every once in awhile. At 130 I had half of a chicken breast mixed with the green giant steamed veggies and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. At 400 I had 16 pretzel bites and a piece of sting cheese. I knew I needed some kind of carb so that is why I had the pretzels but I counted them out. Wow a serving is hardly any. haha I then went to the gym and did 50 mintues on the treadmill for 4.50 miles. When I got home I ate a hamburger on half of a ww bun and some more tomatoe slices. I had a bottle of water and a couple of glasses today. Not as much as I wanted so I will try harder tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The 16th and 17th both look great. You know that you have to have some carbs, especially with how hard you work out. Do you like whole wheat pasta? I know that the processed stuff isn't on the "good" list. I'm proud of you for posting your food. That takes real courage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole wheat pasta. In fact it's what I buy now. The boys didn't like it the first time I made it, but I think that was just because it was different. It doesn't taste any different. I look at it this way, I can spend more money on healthier food choices or I can spend it at the doctors office or on medication. I'd rather give me kids a lesson in healthy eating. Shelia, you are doing awsome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete