Friday I was feeling much better! I got up and had a protein bar then headed out to Body Pump with Misty. After class we picked up the girls and went to lunch at Applebee's. I had the French Dip sliders and French onion soup. It was good except the soup was burnt on the top and I am not a fan of burnt food, so I didn't finish all of it. For supper I had a hamburger and tater tots from the Burger Emporium. Very good. Pat and I went down to Woodbury Days to listen to the band, and we shared some mini donuts.
Saturday was off to a good start, I had a protein bar for breakfast then off to the gym to try out my new shoes!!! LIVE STRONG NIKE'S!! love them. I did 3 miles on the treadmill in 35 minutes. While driving home we decided that we would get subs from Subway for lunch. I had a 6inch ham and cheese. I had a few fun-yuns with it when I got home and a dt dew. On the way home from the gym is when I got the call that Todd had died. This was such a shock!!! So very, very sad!! We then headed to the Eden Prairie Mall for a little shopping. On the way home we had to take the LONG way because of road construction so we stopped by Little Caesers and got a pizza and cheesy bread. Later that night we went to Woodbury days to watch the fireworks. I took a whiskey dt coke with me and shared some mini donuts with Pat and Sydney. After we got home I had another drink and a few pretzels with a teaspoon of PB.
Sunday I had a protein bar for breakfast then off to the gym, I think we walked a mile and a half. When we got home I had a handful of cinnamon almonds. We went to the Woodbury Days parade where I had a couple pieces of candy and a sample of chips and salsa. YUM!! Best parade ever!!! Good thing they give lots of fliers for gym enrollments!!! haha When we left we headed to Davanni's and had pizza and cheese bread!!!
Later in the evening I had a handful of almonds again and about 8:30 after being totally discouraged that I couldn't find anything to wear to the funeral on Thursday I had 2 more pieces of left over pizza.
This weekend was very rough!!! I ate horrible because of lack of planning, laziness and sadness!!!
One would have thought after I had a reality check for Fred's funeral that nothing fit that I should move my ass and make it fit. Well I have tried, I go up and down 2lbs all the time. Yes, I will be wearing the same pants and I did in March so that is a good thing, but they just don't fit like I think they should!!!!!! Way to much tummy on this girl!!!!!
I knew it would be a bad week because of my friend, but that should not have been an excuse to eat out as much as we did. I get so pissed at myself when that kind of crap happens!!!
I will try hard this week, but with the funeral that is 2 days that I won't get to the gym and I will be eating out more than I would like!!!! Life goes on.
As I sit here and type this I am feeling very guilty, Todd's family is grieving their hearts out and I am bitching because my pants don't fit, what the hell is wrong with me!!!! What would Todd say about this????? I am sure something that would make me laugh!!!! Rest in peace, we love you!!
I am so sorry about your cousin! It really does put life into perspective, doesn't it. I think the only thing that I would say is that you will have to be very careful this week to make sure that you are eating because you are hungry and not because your emotions are taking you over. I'm sure that is nothing that you haven't already thought of.
ReplyDeleteDo what you can, when you can!