Yes that is correct today I had a pain in the neck, literally. I went to the chiropractor at 4:45 then hit the gym. Not such a great idea, my neck hurt, my back hurt and weird but my face hurt. Not sure what he adjusted but something moved!! At the gym I was dying, my neck hurt and by lower back- funny thing is my lower back did not hurt before I went to the chiropractor!!! I did 4 miles on the treadmill in 44 minutes. I was happy with this, I think I ran 20 minutes without stopping to stretch, that is good for me. I ran anywhere from a 5.8 to a 6.5. I even left it on a .50 incline for half of it. It makes by back feel a little better with the incline, but my heart and legs don't like it so much!! I know it is hardly an incline!! I am a wimp!!
My food, last night I had some popcorn for a bed snack. Today I had a protein bar at 8:00, at 9:30 I had a half a cup of cottage cheese and green beans with salsa. At 12:30 I had a chicken breast and about 1/2 cup of spaghetti noodles with a hint of parmesan cheese. I had a couple of the small cookies again (Nikki made me do it, she had the other 2 out of the pack). At about 2:00 I had some grapes. When I got home all hell broke loose, I had some chips AGAIN!! I am telling you I never should have bougth those dang things, they will be gone tomorrow I am sure, pisses me off I can't stay away from them. I had 2 string cheese as well, oh and a protein bar. Gotta make it look good before going to the gym!!!!!!!!!! After the gym and my hard work there we got PIZZA----- Y, yes we did. I had 4 pieces and a half a piece of garlic cheese bread. The pieces are those little squares so I am not sure what that would be if it was regular slices. All I know is that I had way to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have a skinny cow before bed.
I am having my female friend visit me this week, normally because I get so sick she only visits every three months. Well, because I hate her so much I don't let her visit once every three months like I am suppose to so it's been about 6-9 months since she has been here. SO I anticipate this week to be full of eating surprises!!! She normally only stays for 3 days but for some reason I think she will be here longer this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It so sucks!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this week to be over. I probably won't lose weight this week because of this, but I will be ok with that because I will know why!!!!!!
I hope Big Red leaves soon! I'm thinking that mine must be on the way also - weepy at everything and especially irritated with Bill for nothing!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious about how you felt after work today!
that's crazy about the 'big red' I think that's why I ate everything in sight yesterday. I don't get the visit from BR anymore, but my body still has the side effects of thinking it does-irritable, eat everything in site, bloating, etc.
ReplyDelete