Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday- Ok day

On Saturday we were suppose to have enchiladas at work, made my one of our co-workers sisters. Well the guy called in sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not hungry in the morning so I didn't have anything to eat until 10:00 when I thought I would have an enchilada, since there were none I had a small single serve pizza, that is what the cooks made us!!! I went on my second break at 12:30, what was in the dining room? ENCHILADAS!!! The guy called in sick but had someone drop them off for us. I surly didn't need any after eating the pizza but I paid my money so I was having some. The rice was GROSS, so one bite of that and I was done. The enchiladas- they were super small- she must have used the smallest flour tortilla that they make and they hardly had an cheese or sauce on them!! They were all stuck together in the pan so I think I had like 3, which on the plate didn't even look like one large burrito. They were not that AMAZING!!! It is hard to judge what I had as I said before they were stuck together. I had 32oz of water at work. When I got off I had 16 pretzels with a tablespoon of PB. I then headed to the gym. I did 5 miles on the treadmill, switching up the incline and speed, I did some running and some walking. I was ready to leave and Pat showed up so I walked 1 mile with him. I had a bottle of water on the way home. When we came home I did not eat. We went and ran some errands. At 9:30 when we were at Target I was hungry so I got a bag of Tortilla Lime Chips- I have passed these up a number of times before but tonight it wasn't happening. I had about 8- they are huge- that is a serving I think, it is 6 or 8. That is it, when I got home I had a piece of string cheese. Off to bed, they just called and want me to come in at 4am!!!!!! Tomorrow will be ROUGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment